FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multiboxing isn't working?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Faustino

Post Fri May 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Multiboxing isn't working?

Right so I just want two sets of characters running on trove in one monitor in the tiled format.

1. When I launch the character set and open the game, trove opens normally and isn't in the resolution that I set it to under the windows layout wizard.
2. It doesn't automatically open another glyph client even with the exit glyph (advanced setting) on.
3. I still seem to hear the audio even though I was sure I muted it under the Character Sets -> General on ISBoxer.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri May 20, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Multiboxing isn't working?

There was a known issue with the Glyph launcher and Trion games that was mostly fixed in today's dev version update of Inner Space. However, it still seems to have an issue with Trove.

Either way, in order to get the dev version you can right-click on the IS tray icon (crosshairs) > choose Patcher > tick the box for development patches > restart IS and let it patch.
<<

Faustino

Post Fri May 20, 2016 4:59 pm

MiRai wrote:There was a known issue with the Glyph launcher and Trion games that was mostly fixed in today's dev version update of Inner Space. However, it still seems to have an issue with Trove.

Either way, in order to get the dev version you can right-click on the IS tray icon (crosshairs) > choose Patcher > tick the box for development patches > restart IS and let it patch.

Thank you it works now, but new problem. Both trove windows are overlapping each other or on top of one another. It isn't in the designated tile format I set.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri May 20, 2016 5:41 pm

This normally occurs when the launcher process (Glyph) is not completely closing before the next character is attempted to be launched.

You can either wait longer, before trying to launch the next character, or you can monitor the various glyph processes in the task manager to see what is still active, terminate them all yourself, and then launch the next character.

Glyph would previously take 12 seconds to shut down completely on my computer. On this new update it may take longer (cant test for it currently sorry).
<<

Faustino

Post Fri May 20, 2016 5:54 pm

bob wrote:This normally occurs when the launcher process (Glyph) is not completely closing before the next character is attempted to be launched.

You can either wait longer, before trying to launch the next character, or you can monitor the various glyph processes in the task manager to see what is still active, terminate them all yourself, and then launch the next character.

Glyph would previously take 12 seconds to shut down completely on my computer. On this new update it may take longer (cant test for it currently sorry).

Thanks for the reply but doesn't seem to work after deleting the glyph process, the only other glyph process open would be the error handler and terminating that would cause my 1st trove character to close. After I do launch the 2nd character it says something about "Reloaded (TeamName) - Character01 after re-launching, if that means anything.

Return to Trove