FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer with Trove?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Prevail

Post Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:50 pm

ISBoxer with Trove?

It's nearly 11:00 PM and I'm getting ready to go to bed, this is my first time using ISBoxer and I was just fortunately accepted for the 7 day trial. Considering I've never used this before, could anyone be so kind to possibly post a video/text assistance on how I'd go about setting it up with Trove, where I can have multiple characters following eachother, well enough that I can walk around without them messing up? As I know it's a little buggy and they kind of split off from the main toon a bit.

This way I can hopefully have a little insight for when I wake up and I'm a little less blind on doing this.

Thanks, will definitely purchase this if it works as I anticipate it to.
<<

synfair

Post Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:43 am

Re: ISBoxer with Trove?

I tried it out too. But I dont get it work to have a funktional Mouse on all my Toons. After a few seks or moving the mouse to fast around, all of them are watching in different direktions. For now I'm dissapointed and hope to get a possible option to solve this. If not, I have no reason to pay for it :[
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:26 am

The only thing I would suggest is to try using the CPU Strategy Wizard, and set it to All windows use all CPU cores, with foreground FPS 30 and background FPS 30 (or at least both the same).

Generally speaking it will be impossible to keep your toons together 100% of the time because a) the game has mechanics like Knockback that prevent this, and b) the game doesn't have an auto-follow feature. If you want to multibox Trove, you will need to "re-sync" your characters from time to time and there is no way out of it.

Diablo 3 and Marvel Heroes players have similar issues, although they do not use first person views. Dungeons & Dragons Online multiboxers deal with this as well though.
<<

synfair

Post Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:14 pm

For me the knockback isnt the problem if all toons are standing in the same position, so all will get the knockback at once. Just having the issue to losing focus after while - like its not doing the same on all screens. But its discussed in this thread : viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7094 :]

Return to Trove