FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trove Camera Issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ronot

Post Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:55 am

Trove Camera Issue

I can set up everything correctly and login to both accounts, key presses and mouse clicks are working fine.
Moving the mouse (to move around the camera) works fine on the main window which is in focus.
My problem is on the second character where the mouse cursor is not hidden and whenever the cursor reaches the edge of the screen it resets to the center, causing the camera to quickly shift as well and putting it out of sync with the first character.
I've read another thread and apparently this problem was fixed in build 6035 of innerspace, but my current version is past that and the issue is still occuring.

My Innerspace version is 6040
My ISboxer version is 41.10.1128.1
I'm using the trove profile from the virtual file wizard, and have tried multiple window layouts which all give the same camera issue.
<<

MintyPoo

Post Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:12 am

Re: Trove Camera Issue

I am running into the same problem with the camera. They won't sync up it seems. I saw various threads relating to this so I figured I would just post here as to not clog the forum with threads about the same issue.

I was assuming I was just not configuring something properly but maybe that isn't the case. If there is a way to manually configure ISBoxer to send mouse movement to all windows properly, I'd love to know how.

I apologize for my noobishness in advance if this happens to be something simple that is outlined elsewhere.

Also, if this is indeed a problem, would it be possible for me to get another trial of ISBoxer once the issue has been addressed and a solution has been offered? I hope it isn't too much to ask. I just want to test things properly with everything working of course.

In the meantime I will play around and see what I can do. Besides the camera issue, everything else works PERFECT. I was told that this was the best multiboxing software around and I must say I'm impressed with how configurable it is.

Enough rambling. Any help with the camera issue would be appreciated.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:27 am

Re: Trove Camera Issue

I had fixed this for the OpenGL mode but not Direct3D 11 mode, which we switched to using. :?

This should now be fixed as of Inner Space build 6059. This is now the development build of Inner Space; to try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

Return to Trove