FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

help with Trove

Moderator: MiRai

<<

wh7

Post Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:13 pm

help with Trove

I'd like to multibox in trove, but it has a launcher (Glyph) and it cant run without it. If i run the game without the launcher (using the exe) it will instantly crash. any idea?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Re: help with Trove

Point Inner Space at the launcher, and configure the launcher to close after launching the game (I do believe Glyph has a setting for this)

Then make sure the launcher is closed, and launch your team with ISBoxer. It will launch the launcher, and you launch the game through the launcher. Then when the game is up, the next launcher will appear for you to launch the next game, and so on.

I'll have to check out the game.
<<

wh7

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:54 am

There was no option to make it close glyph after running it, but that wasnt even necessary. I run the game, then i log in to my other account and run the game again, and it works. Key broadcasting works perfectly fine, cursor broadcasting too, but somehow the camera position is always freezed (on the game im NOT focusing). It's a bit hard to explain, so i made a video: http://youtu.be/yjjSaibAmM8

I tried both fullscreen and windowed (there is no window-fullscreen option in trove)

I hope you can fix this :/
<<

Skarling

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 am

:shock: dis da future of multiboxing?

..kidding ;)
<<

wh7

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am

Skarling wrote::shock: dis da future of multiboxing?

..kidding ;)

what do u mean with that?
<<

Skarling

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:15 am

no offense meant, I was thrown a little off balance by watching Trove being multi-boxed, is all.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:27 am

wh7 wrote:There was no option to make it close glyph after running it, but that wasnt even necessary.

In Glyph, click Settings, then click Advanced. The "AFTER GAME LAUNCH" drop-down box should get set to "Exit Glyph"

I run the game, then i log in to my other account and run the game again, and it works. Key broadcasting works perfectly fine, cursor broadcasting too, but somehow the camera position is always freezed (on the game im NOT focusing). It's a bit hard to explain, so i made a video: http://youtu.be/yjjSaibAmM8

I tried both fullscreen and windowed (there is no window-fullscreen option in trove)

I hope you can fix this :/

Issues with the game itself I can't look into until I have access to the game. Open Beta is scheduled for the 5th, so I'll check it out then
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Upate: I've entered the Closed Beta in order to test this game.

With Trove, you cannot set Glyph to close after launching, because this causes the game to show in-game login entry which does apparently not actually work with your e-mail and password. Glyph must currently remain open until you're in game.

On with testing...
<<

Skarling

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:21 pm

You can remove the green squares by pressing CTRI-ALT-SHIFT-G in-game and clicking "x" in the upper-right corner of the right-most green square. repeat the CTRI-ALT-SHIFT-G procedure to get rid of the remaining big green rectangle that popped up in stage 1.

Camera on your slave window is not buggy, it accepts the RMB as is and using LMB is prompting your slave character to move stright ahead from its (the slave's) position. Your main and slave do not always face in the exact same direction, thus the misalignment.

There, I hope I redeemed myself :P
<<

wh7

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:21 pm

lax wrote:Upate: I've entered the Closed Beta in order to test this game.

With Trove, you cannot set Glyph to close after launching, because this causes the game to show in-game login entry which does apparently not actually work with your e-mail and password. Glyph must currently remain open until you're in game.

On with testing...

I c u r online right now, add me on skype -> chris20194,5 or join me on teamspeak ->ttn.noip.me

I already fixed the problem with glyph, only the camera problem is remaining

EDIT: next post on 2nd page
Last edited by wh7 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Next

Return to Trove