FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dual PC Stream Setup Issues - PLZ Help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

KelzarSpain

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:35 am

Dual PC Stream Setup Issues - PLZ Help

Hello friends:
After streaming with 1 PC using capture screen mode, I have decided to try a dual pc spec with capture card on second, but ive got many problems. I will Put many photos so maybe someone can helps me . Thanks.

My english is not very good, so I will try to explain my problem the best way I can.

I begin the text by telling you the PC specs of both the computers:

Gaming PC:
Core: i7-5820 3.30Ghz
Air: Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H110
Motherboard: MSI x99s Gaming 9 ac
GPUs: 2 x MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GDDR5
Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Black DDR4 2133 PC4-17000 16GB 4x4GB
SSD: Samsung XP941 Native PCIe M.2 SSD (256Gb)
Power: Corsair RM850 850W 80 Plus Gold Modular
Box: Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow
Screen: Samsung SyncMaster SA550 27"
Headset: TurtleBeah PX22

"Stream" PC:
Core: I5-3570K 3.4Ghz Box Socket 1155
Air: Noctua NH-L12
Motherboard: Fatal1ty Z77 Professional
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 OC 2GB GDDR5
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 PC3-17000 16GB 2x8GB CL9
SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 SATA3 2.5" SSD 128GB
Power: AeroCool Strike-X Power 800W
Box: AeroCool Strike-X GT Devil Red
Screen: Samsung C750 24" (Vertical mode)
Capture Card: AverMedia LiveGamer HD c985

Ok, so I have several problems, but I will directly put the step by step photos of what I do to install this and what happens:

I have the "Gaming PC" looking like this before than doing nothing

and the "Stream PC" looks like this before than pluging the CapCard:

So then, with both PCs turned on and being on desktop screen both, I plug one side of HDMI on capture card:

And then I bring that HDMI to the 1st GPU of the "Gaming PC" looking like this then:

Now the computers, both wokr Ok still, and I can see now that both PCs are plugged the Avermedia as a New monitor on the "Gaming PC" Visual Options:

Then I select Duplicate Option:

And then MAIN problem comes, as everything gets a strange size:

I have been reading on the forum and saw that topic with a similar problem (https://support.xsplit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=26132) solved by changing the Size of Icons/Text from windows options, but in MY case this also affects to Games size, and I can only see like a quarter of the screen.

Of course, if I reverse the change and go back to double "monitor" (considering avermedia as one monitor) spec, it goes to normal sizes again:

But, after all that issues happens the second problem.
On the "Stream PC" while i Had the Gaming PC screen and Avermedia, I should be able to see that captured screen with oversize, but instead of that I wont see nothing (checked with other Stream Program too) and looks like that:

And finally and 3rd problem (which Ive also read about it on that post: https://support.xsplit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=27420) :

When I try to make test so I can check if I get image or not from Capture, I can add webcam bus as AverMedia, but If I want to drag it, change size, or unmark it, or remove, If i do any of this the program will freeze and I wil have to reset PC, because I cant close it even with Ctrl+Alt+Sup and kiling proccess)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:52 pm

Re: Dual PC Stream Setup Issues - PLZ Help

Not really sure what to tell you other than, It seems to be a problem with your capture card setup, and not an ISBoxer configuration issue. Have you tried requesting support from Avermedia?
<<

KelzarSpain

Post Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:49 am

Re: Dual PC Stream Setup Issues - PLZ Help

Hey friends:

I finally solved it.

I made a fresh reinstall of all the computer.
Changed from Win8 to win7.
Reinstalled all again (drivers etc) and finally worked.

Anyways it still works tricky, as I must open the computers and Xsplit in a particular way for making it recognises it properly.

Thanks for all :)

Return to Twitch/Hitbox Streaming