FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

twitch addin unstable

Moderator: MiRai

<<

redomegared

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:54 am

twitch addin unstable

Hey, been getting back into multiboxing and am using the isboxer twitch addin (or i try too as much as i can), but i have stability issues.
Actually, it crashes my game (World of Warcraft) for the character i stream with, every time i stop the stream and enable it again.

Also it will not remember the title i give to the stream and defaults all the time.

Will there be more options for this like turn off/on whoever enters or leaves your room?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:57 am

Re: twitch addin unstable

Unfortunately Twitch recently discontinued their Twitch SDK, which was used by ISXTwitch to implement ... everything it does. I have removed the download from the wiki page, and replaced it with this note:
Twitch Streaming Integration, Installation
UPDATE: Twitch has discontinued the Twitch SDK which was used for integration. Due to this, the Twitch integration no longer works and we have removed the download; Please use our Open Broadcaster Software Integration instead! The web site and software will soon be updated to account for this change.

So the plan at the moment is to give the OBS integration some more love, and remove the direct Twitch integration. I'll be looking into things like adding Twitch chat support to that, and I've also been asked for a microphone mute button for it like the Twitch window had (currently one would just use an OBS hotkey).
<<

redomegared

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:40 am

ok thanks, keep up the awesome work :)
<<

redomegared

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:49 am

lax wrote:redomegared wrote:
Has something changed? My viewer-hours arent changing anymore. Also it keeps telling me, on the streams page, that im not using isboxer, but i am.

Open up the Streaming Integration tab in ISBoxer (for any Character Set Slot) and click "Configure ISBoxer.com stream listing", then fill in the details. The Lavish key box must be valid; make sure you've pasted in your key and click "Check Key" -- this should pop up a box that says "Your key is good".

If this IS filled in and the site is saying that you're live without ISBoxer.com, then either your ISXTwitch or ISXOBSRemote (whichever you're streaming with) should be updated.

For ISXTwitch, the last version released before Twitch discontinued the SDK is http://www.lavishsoft.com/downloads/mod ... 0425.1.exe. There is a known issue with ISXTwitch where if you Stop and then Start your stream again, your game may crash; this seemed to be related to a bug in the SDK so it may not have been fixed. Does this sound like the crash you're experiencing? This is one of the reasons that once they dropped the SDK I dropped the ISXTwitch download from the site.

For ISXOBSRemote the newest version is on the Open Broadcaster Software Integration page

Unfortunately still isnt working, upgraded/updated everything you mentioned
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:59 am

The site logs specifically indicate to me that the Lavish key field is blank. The only two ways this can happen are a) if it is not filled in under "Configure ISBoxer.com stream listing", or b) if the IS Extension (either ISXTwitch or ISXOBSRemote, you didn't say) that you're activating the stream with is too old to provide this data. It has been tested with both...
<<

redomegared

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:13 am

wow you are fast

i have a key filled in and use isxtwitch, which i see isnt used anymore. Ive installed the obsremote software, but i cant select it in isboxer
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (27.12 KiB) Viewed 31232 times
<<

redomegared

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:36 am

Found the problem, it installed into my Program Files (x86) folder, but have everything installed in Program Files.
Now i have to find out why i cant connect to twitch anymore using obs

/edit fixed the obs problem, was my new virusscanner

Return to Twitch/Hitbox Streaming