FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Configuration

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mutsuxx1

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Configuration

Hi again. Going insane with setting this up right. So far my follow and assist functions dont work when i send the command. I am watching the video isboxer provided "Isboxer follow and assist simplified" for ff14 and there's parts im really confused at. Example at 6:24 in the video it shows Johnny's settings for "key maps" set to "always on" but then right under that for "Mapped Key" it shows "Save --Slot 1" but on my isboxer drop down it has nothing like that there. I suppose this is because my build is #42 and in the video its build #41. But does that matter? please help. Ive watched the video like 10 times now and still not getting it.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:51 pm

Re: Configuration

#42 vs #41 makes some differences, which are detailed when you start up ISBoxer Toolkit and the browser window comes up with an info page. "Always On" is now "ISB42 - Always On", but that is otherwise basically the same.

The setting you're looking at t 6:24 in the video is completely irrelevant to setting up follow/assist, which is why it is not covered at all in this video. The "Swap -> Slot 1" thing is something he made for his Window Layout. You should absolutely not worry about this setting.

If you share your configuration we can get started making sure you did the ISBoxer configuration part correctly. http://isboxer.com/wiki/ISBoxer_Configuration
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Re: Configuration

This was sorted via IRC.
Got the in-game macros figured out correctly and it all worked.

Return to Final Fantasy XIV