FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FFXIV Launcher comes up but no image?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

dgcool

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:41 pm

FFXIV Launcher comes up but no image?

Hello! So I am trying to start ISBoxer through innerspace, and it is pulling up the FFXIV launcher, however, through innerspace the launcher is just all white (it has clickable elements). I am starting it by Right-clicking innerspace and navigating the menu to click on the profile, which then opens the launcher. When starting it directly, it comes up and is visible as normal. I'm not sure what to do, any help would be great. Thank you.

EDIT: I managed to get in by positioning the mouse where the log in and password are situated and fumbled my way into logging in two accounts back to back by way of the innerspace menu. I have them both logged in and they're showing at the top left FPS/RAM/etc. and each window has a different name (is2 and is1). I have watched:

http://isboxer.com/wiki/Quick_Start_Guide_41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_HXcpxdPLk

Howver I am still quite lost and have no idea where to proceed!
Attachments
launcher.png
launcher.png (125.33 KiB) Viewed 12240 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Re: FFXIV Launcher comes up but no image?

If you're seeing RAM information in the upper left, then you are launching the profile directly, and not a Character Set. You should be launching the Character Set you created using the Quick Setup Wizard in ISBoxer.

However, if you're having trouble launching the game, then we'll need to see a diagnostic.
<<

dgcool

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:45 pm

Thank you, that helped. I am successfully logged in and using Assist/Follow. I just wish there was a way to be able to see the login screen.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:14 pm

dgcool wrote:I just wish there was a way to be able to see the login screen.

I tested the game earlier today and had no issue with seeing the launcher, which is why I asked for that diagnostic in the prior post.

Also, I should point out that you need to use DX9 for the time being.

Return to Final Fantasy XIV