FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Login problem with FFXIV

Moderator: MiRai

<<

savvyxstc

Post Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:40 am

Login problem with FFXIV

Don't think this is an issue with ISBoxer. But even just trying to dual box the game normally, I log in to 1 character just fine. But when I try to log in to the second character and click the Start option on the second client where it says "Connecting to Data Center," for some reason it causes the first character to error 90002 and says "Connection to server was lost." Then when I try the same thing on the first character, the second character disconnects. So I try logging into the data center and leaving it there with both clients and then log into the game at the same time and I get the error in game still once it loads.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue because I can't find any information about it anywhere. It seems to only be a problem with me as my friends can login just fine with 2 characters. I want to note I used to be able to do this fine before. But it's been awhile since I tried so don't really know what the anomaly is. The biggest thing I've done since then is install windows 10. But could be multitude of things I guess.

Anyways hopefully someone is aware of this problem! :(
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:06 am

Re: Login problem with FFXIV

You said you've done this before, so I have to assume you have separate accounts, but what you're describing sounds exactly like you're trying to log the same account in twice since, with FFXIV, you can actually log in quite far with the same account before getting disconnected. So, I have to ask... Are you certain you're logging into two separate accounts when in the launcher?
<<

savvyxstc

Post Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:51 am

Re: Login problem with FFXIV

Yeah it does seem like that same issue when it's the same account. So how did it come to happen when it's two different ones? I have three accounts to choose from actually so I'm at a loss =(. 100% sure.

Return to Final Fantasy XIV