sunnylau

Post Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Fail to log in Box3 when opne the slot sets

just back to FF14 Yesterday after 1 years
after setting in isbox
when i open inner space and load the character slot sets
its ok when i log in Box1 and box2
however, when i log in box3
The system allow me to log but the Win just show the box1 info not the box3 ...very strange

iam sure I have already paid the monthly fee for box3
(my 4 box char in the same SE acc and its fine when i box 4 char in 2.0 ...)
just dont know why cant log in box3

thx a lot for your help:)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:08 pm

Re: Fail to log in Box3 when opne the slot sets

I'm a little confused as to what you mean by it shows Box1 info.. After you have logged in the 3rd account, that window displays information from another account?, so you have 3 windows, and 2 with the same account (characters) displaying? That would be rather odd.

Normally issues like that would log out the first account, which would mean you are logging in the same account twice.

If you actually mean that the same account details appear during the login process, but you can over type them and it logs in, and then the next time around slot 1 has slot 3 details, you fix that, and then slot 3 has slot 1 details, then this would mean that both slot 1 and slot 3 characters are pointing at the same copy of the virtual files. This normally happens because you Copy a character, update the character name, but not the virtual file names.

The final choice is that the game launcher is not closing down between characters. It needs to. Although if this was the issue, I'd expect the second character to have issues too.

Other than that, I'm not really sure how to interpret it further.

Perhaps you could provide a copy of your config if it is not any of the above.
<<

sunnylau

Post Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:14 pm

thx a lot for reply :)

my situation is:
when i open my first win > its ok and correctly show my char 1 info
when i open my sec win >its ok and coorectly show my char2 info
when i open my third win> its not ok the win show me char 1 info

so just dont know why its happen....
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:20 pm

if you are talking the launcher login, then that will either be because:

1. you have not yet logged in and overwritten the details so the launcher can save the last login info in the per character copy of the game configuration files
2. You have copied a character, updated the name, but not the virtual file name, so character 1 and character 3 are using the same virtual copy of the game configuration files
3. Character 3 has no virtual files so it is using the standard game configuration files that are used outside of ISBoxer
4. Character 1 has no virtual files either.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you mean, but I can rule out anything in your ISBoxer configuration, that has to do with the launcher, if you share it.
<<

sunnylau

Post Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:18 pm

bob wrote:if you are talking the launcher login, then that will either be because:

1. you have not yet logged in and overwritten the details so the launcher can save the last login info in the per character copy of the game configuration files
2. You have copied a character, updated the name, but not the virtual file name, so character 1 and character 3 are using the same virtual copy of the game configuration files
3. Character 3 has no virtual files so it is using the standard game configuration files that are used outside of ISBoxer
4. Character 1 has no virtual files either.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you mean, but I can rule out anything in your ISBoxer configuration, that has to do with the launcher, if you share it.

yes, i think the problems are Point 1-3 as u said ,but dont know how to solve it

1 open the isbox and click the quick start menu
2 input the name box1-box4 in the box win
3 finish
4 make sure my character and character sets shows the box names and box team name
5 save and explore to the inner space
6 lord the character sets but still fail to solve the problem

any steps I miss to do?

thx a lot
<<

sunnylau

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:25 am

after reinstall isboxer and redo the steps again
problem solved !!

thx a lot for help :D

Return to Final Fantasy XIV