FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FTL Modifiers

Moderator: MiRai

<<

xCorbi

Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:24 pm

FTL Modifiers

Hey! I have watched the 2 videos on setting up Follow & Assist. The issue I am coming across is, when I have the macros made and hotbars set, it isn't doing anything when I hit F11 or F12. I don't see what I need to do to fix it. I followed your setup in the video, but I may have missed something?
http://pastebin.com/5aaeum3L
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: FTL Modifiers

To start off, I really wouldn't recommend using the same keys for Hotkeys as you're using for Follow FTL and Assist FTL, because for FFXIV, you actually need to use the Hold option for those Mapped Keys since you're sending modifiers to the game. I actually show this step in the conversion video, but I wouldn't expect everyone to know this right off the bat (or expect everyone to watch that particular video unless they're converting). I'll recommend to Lax that the Quick Setup Wizard automatically apply the Hold option to the Follow and Assist Mapped Keys when playing FFXIV and choosing the simplified option.
<<

xCorbi

Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:43 pm

Re: FTL Modifiers

Thank you so much. That fixed it! Sorry I didn't notice that video in the beginning. I saw two different ones.

Return to Final Fantasy XIV