FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Team Creation >.<

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tashitaru

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:35 pm

Team Creation >.<

I can't seem to even create a team? I've never had an issue when i was doing WoW. The characters were always in the drop list and i'd just go on my merry way. However now i see only the wow characters, and sections are blank and even grayed out? and the drop down window shows no FFXIV.
Attachments
ffxiv.png
ffxiv.png (54.5 KiB) Viewed 11523 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Re: Team Creation >.<

Tashitaru wrote:I can't seem to even create a team? I've never had an issue when i was doing WoW. The characters were always in the drop list and i'd just go on my merry way. However now i see only the wow characters, and sections are blank and even grayed out?

Because WoW stores that information on disk in plain text so ISBoxer can read it -- Most games don't do that. If you had existing FFXIV characters already created in ISBoxer, then they'd appear under the "From ISBoxer" section.

Tashitaru wrote:and the drop down window shows no FFXIV.

Whatever is shown in that drop-down is what you've added to Inner Space. If you right-click on the Inner Space icon in the system tray, and you do not see FFXIV in there, then it's not going to show up in ISBoxer. If you previously had FFXIV added to Inner Space but the path changed, then you can adjust your existing Game Profile; otherwise, you'll have to add the game.
<<

Tashitaru

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:10 pm

If i'm seeing this....... i added the game wrong? Running the team of course didn't work.. nothing happened.

i don't know if this is needed but hear it is.

http://privatepaste.com/45ecebd182
Attachments
notfound.png
notfound.png (26.43 KiB) Viewed 11507 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:39 pm

Check the Game and Game Profile drop downs for each Character. You may want to reselect the items. If that doesn't work, then yes, you added the game wrong and should try the process again.
<<

Tashitaru

Post Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:07 pm

i got the game to launch, however it just stay as a black screen and then crashes. The 2nd Launcher never even shows up to try and log in the 2nd character.

Return to Final Fantasy XIV