FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weird Issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

WaitWhat

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Weird Issue

The last few days for some reason whenever I multi box now my characters have a far longer delay visually between them and the game is loading much slower and I havent changed anything. Should I still be using the Beta/Dev build or something else now? also Is Round Robin still the best choice for CPU usage for ARR?
<<

WaitWhat

Post Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: Weird Issue

Not a single shred of help... surprising.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:03 pm

The dev build is the same as the live build. We haven't had any other reports of this issue on FFXIV (thus nobody replied with a "me too" or "I did until I _____") so it's hard to suggest anything specific.

Is Round Robin still the best choice for CPU usage for ARR?

The best choice mostly depends on the number of characters you're playing and the CPU you have. You can try using the CPU Strategy Wizard to set it to all windows use all CPUs and see if that works any better
<<

WaitWhat

Post Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:49 pm

lax wrote:The dev build is the same as the live build. We haven't had any other reports of this issue on FFXIV (thus nobody replied with a "me too" or "I did until I _____") so it's hard to suggest anything specific.

Is Round Robin still the best choice for CPU usage for ARR?

The best choice mostly depends on the number of characters you're playing and the CPU you have. You can try using the CPU Strategy Wizard to set it to all windows use all CPUs and see if that works any better

I tried but to no avail, I am currently only boxing two at the moment.

Return to Final Fantasy XIV