FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My assisting macro/keybinds

Moderator: MiRai

<<

propagandalf

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Re: My assisting macro/keybinds

gnetcham wrote:I found that a lot of of the random fps loose is due to your followers looking into the distance, try making there "reset view hotkey" ingame to look at the ground mostly but just so high that they can see the targets, by doing this I went from
30-40 fps running around on my main with 3 followers to 50-60 fps , its a easy fix 2 step macro just add the reset camara ingame hotkey to your "followme" keymap.

and also iam doing bigcrals idea of letting my g510 keyboard spam the dps rotation hotkey that really does free up my attention to healing and movment

Great tip, thanks!
<<

Biggcarl

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:16 am

propagandalf wrote:
gnetcham wrote:I found that a lot of of the random fps loose is due to your followers looking into the distance, try making there "reset view hotkey" ingame to look at the ground mostly but just so high that they can see the targets, by doing this I went from
30-40 fps running around on my main with 3 followers to 50-60 fps , its a easy fix 2 step macro just add the reset camara ingame hotkey to your "followme" keymap.

and also iam doing bigcrals idea of letting my g510 keyboard spam the dps rotation hotkey that really does free up my attention to healing and movment

Great tip, thanks!

ya i use reset to saved position. so that when i try and use my thaumaturges Limit break the camera is always facing the correct way.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

gnetcham

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Biggcarl wrote:
propagandalf wrote:

Great tip, thanks!

ya i use reset to saved position. so that when i try and use my thaumaturges Limit break the camera is always facing the correct way.

iam not sure but might beable to macro in camara reset pos haven't found the right one yet for it myself lol
<<

Biggcarl

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:18 pm

ya in game there is a hotkey for saving camera current postion then a hotkey to bring it back to that position.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

gnetcham

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:27 pm

I knew that =P but didn't want to make it a 2 step macro heh wanted to do like

/follow "Raven"
/camera "reset"

something like this would make like just alittle more easy could even add it to follow macro lol
<<

Biggcarl

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:41 pm

gnetcham wrote:I knew that =P but didn't want to make it a 2 step macro heh wanted to do like

/follow "Raven"
/camera "reset"

something like this would make like just alittle more easy could even add it to follow macro lol

but two step is the same as 1 step with press or release also... you can send more then one action per step. like i have 1 step that send like 5 different actions to the game. corrects camera angle hits the keybind in game for the limit break creates the video feed and sends next click all with press.

my emergency heal is the same thing on press it sends the target keybind "f2" and sends the heal keybind on press then on release does assist mapped key and corrects camera angle.
<<

gnetcham

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:54 pm

will have to try that
Previous

Return to Final Fantasy XIV