FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Copperbell Mines

Moderator: MiRai

<<

propagandalf

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:53 am

Copperbell Mines

I'm stuck on the last boss in Copperbell Mines. With a Glad, 2 Thm's and Whm team I'm not able to burn down the adds quick enough to prevent them from knocking down the walls and filling the place up with more and more adds.

Any tips on boxing him?
<<

Biggcarl

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:56 am

Re: Copperbell Mines

Just focus the boss. I can get the boss to 25% hp before they actually knock down the wall. After they knock down the wall pick them up with the tank then switch your Thaums to Aoe DPS. And then use their limit break to finish off the adds. then switch back to Single target keep dpsing the boss and just let hte tank pick up the new adds.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

propagandalf

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Thanks, I'll keep trying. I picked up Raging Strike (lvl 4 archer) for my THM's, so hopefully that little extra damage will help.
<<

gnetcham

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:26 pm

park your team right in the middle so you can swap the dps to the adds as they come out and run across the room they die easy,then again iam running 4 summon so its a lot more easy to macro manage the team
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 am

gnetcham wrote:park your team right in the middle so you can swap the dps to the adds as they come out and run across the room they die easy,then again iam running 4 summon so its a lot more easy to macro manage the team

Yea, Summoners seem to be hella easy for non-add encounters.

Return to Final Fantasy XIV