FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cloning macros/Hud

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gnetcham

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 am

Cloning macros/Hud

Found a trick if you want to sync up all your games Hud/macros/keybinds and such

Go to C:\Users\PC\Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn here you will fine a list of files FFXIV_CHR004000174A57B32 and such

What I did was I deleted all of them then loged into my main account/toon if you watch this file it will pop up with a new one for every toon you log in as, make not of your mains file don't change the file name it wont update it.

when you log in to your main set up all your macros/hotbars/hud/keybinds/character setings that you want to clone. once this is done log out and log back in as the rest of your team you will see 3 new files pop up

Just copy and paste all the .Dat contents from your mains folder to your 3 toons and bam you are cloned :D

Happy boxing
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Re: Cloning macros/Hud

Sweet, a good way to resync your windows if they get moved accidently on one but not the other.

Also, why delete them first? Why not just copy your main's files to your alts straight off the bat to get what your main has now? Seems simpler to me tbh.
<<

gnetcham

Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Re: Cloning macros/Hud

deleting them will give you a chance if you didn't know what file is your mains folder, sence ffxiv will regen a new folder

Return to Final Fantasy XIV