FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can not run 4th instance of game

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Shdwflare

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Can not run 4th instance of game

I set everything up in ISboxer, made sure it was up to date but I can only get 3 windows to load, before using ISboxer I could only load 2. What do I need to do differently to load my 4th instance? I've tried to run just the 4th instance or reloading them all, nothing has worked. Please help me! Thanks

http://www.privatepaste.com/1211e2bf23
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Re: Can not run 4th instance of game

If the 4th instance specifically doesn't load then the first thing I would assume would be that it's using a bad Game Profile. I can't see them in your profile, but if you click on the character in ISBoxer who is in Slot4, the information will be displayed in the bottom right.

Otherwise, you'll probably need to paste the last 10-15 lines of your Inner Space Console after trying to launch the 4th Slot:
1) Right-click on the Inner Space try icon
2) Select Console
3) Bring the console window to the front if it's in the background
4) Click, hold, and drag across all of the lines of the console you'd like to copy and they will automatically copy to your clipboard
5) Paste those lines here
<<

Shdwflare

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Re: Can not run 4th instance of game

I opened 3 with isboxer, then opened a 4th window just using the FFXIV link. then tried to open the 4th window through ISboxer and it worked this time. So closed all windows down and reopened with ISboxer loaded them all this time. Not sure what changed, had restarted my comp several times trying to get to work, but its working so I don't care. =)

Thanks for response though! =)

Return to Final Fantasy XIV