Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Re: Set Up Help

Veivei wrote:Ello! Well, that worked! Turned out that the file path was wrong in that setup. Thanks!

Not sure if I should make a new thread, however I just started using it a little bit ago and for some reason, whenever I right click + mouse move to turn the camera, the game gets REALLY choppy/chopping but when the camera is not moving, there is no problem. Any insight?

My Specs are i7-3770k 3.5ghz // AMD Radeon HD 6850 // 12GB ram // win7 64 bit //

Edit: Game Specs are standard to low quality // Resolution is 1680x1050 (60hz) // fps is 30-60 // CPU Strat is : Select all CPUs with every window (HyperThreading) (FPS 60/30) (slots per core 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2) (cores per slot 8/8) -- this produced the less ammount of "chopping" for me // Memory usage: about 4.42GB // CPU Usage: about 25-50% give or take //
Thanks~

the issue is FFXIV relies on fps for mouse looking so if your fps is below 40 you will notice a choppy turning and it will get only worse the lower your fps goes.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.