Multiboxing Instances

Moderator: MiRai

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Multiboxing Instances

http://youtu.be/KkAr92uhMyY

Another look at some multiboxing in Final Fantasy XIV for those of you who are interested. The fights are quite long and I didn't want to talk anyone's ear(s) off, so there's only a handful of fights to look at. Nothing that exciting anyway since I am a low level and don't have many abilities to use.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: Multiboxing Instances

I'm so excited for this game to come out and to multibox it from the start. 24 usd for digital download version of hte game isnt bad at all.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

Nibilus

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:13 pm

I ran the dungeonss with a few set groups and then a few pugs before calling it for the weekend. I noticed that as well, in terms of the dungeons/fights (in general) taking longer then the norm (which is really not that bad). I think the more organized group i ran with was able to kill things just a tad bit faster, but it wasn't really all that noticeable.
<<

gnetcham

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Love the videos Mirai but you keep leaving out the loot at the end =P.

what targeting macros/keybinds were you using btw for assist-target slot-follow.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:57 pm

gnetcham wrote:Love the videos Mirai but you keep leaving out the loot at the end =P.

I only got to run Sastasha three times and TTD once, but I did get some greens and pinks (purples / epics?).

gnetcham wrote:what targeting macros/keybinds were you using btw for assist-target slot-follow.

Across all the games that I multibox I try to keep my follow binding as Mouse5 and my Assist as Mouse3 (middle mouse button).
<<

gnetcham

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:55 am

MiRai wrote:I only got to run Sastasha three times and TTD once, but I did get some greens and pinks (purples / epics?)."

I really don't know the loot colors lol just know pink/blue is out there
<<

Lyonheart

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:33 pm

gnetcham wrote:
MiRai wrote:I only got to run Sastasha three times and TTD once, but I did get some greens and pinks (purples / epics?)."

I really don't know the loot colors lol just know pink/blue is out there

White=common
green=scarce
blue=rare
purple=relic
pink=aetherial
<<

gnetcham

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:01 pm

atleast playing with yourself you don't have to loose out of loot rolls to random pugs :D
<<

Baltyre

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Damn, still stuck with the last boss of Sastasha.
Do you try to prevent adds to spawn ? Or do you try to take them all ?
<<

Biggcarl

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Baltyre wrote:Damn, still stuck with the last boss of Sastasha.
Do you try to prevent adds to spawn ? Or do you try to take them all ?

I tank them switch my THums to aoe DPS ATG and use the aoe limit break then couple blizzards then back to single target to finish off hte boss.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
Next

Return to Final Fantasy XIV