FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Leveling classes

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lyonheart

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Leveling classes

If i am understanding it right, once you settle on a team size you want to play ( if i like the game i will do 4 for example ) You will not need to make more teams, unless you want different races right? Because you can level every class on one toon?

If the above is true, then would it make sense to just level all your toons as the same class, until its maxed, then get a new class and level it up? I ask this because it seems that you have a lot of "story" quests for each class. What i am wondering is, are these stories instanced ( like SWtOR? ) or could you do them in a group of all the same class? If so, that would make it easier to level all your team as the same class, get new classes later and repeat.
<<

wespash1w

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Re: Leveling classes

Yes you can level all classes on one character. I personally would start on the same class as there are 3 cities with the classes starting out split up between the 3. And for the most part you dont gain access to other cities until i think its after lvl 15 story quest... or is it 10.

All class quests that i know of are solo only unfortunately.
<<

gnetcham

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Re: Leveling classes

most you need to level them is max 30 for the starter classes before you can go to advanced jobs monk/whitemage/blackmage ect..

all advanced jobs need a level 30 of one class and 15 of another to open up class quest check out some of the guide sites on it

http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4472

Return to Final Fantasy XIV