FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What server you all on ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

pinki104

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:44 pm

What server you all on ?

Im on moogle, was thinking maybe abit later in the game if any of us are on same server we could try some 8man stuff
<<

Nibilus

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Re: What server you all on ?

Me and several of my friends are on midgardsomr. ill be multiboxing 4 with a friend of mines' other 4 to start off with.
<<

djein

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Apple Pie, Cherry Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Pie on Gilgamesh
<<

gnetcham

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Excalibur server for me there with a old guild back from 1.0, if anyone wants to join me in muti boxing id be more then happy to help out with some cash flow lol to get yea started atleast,

Raven Starblade Main
Victor Ree alt
Rosa Ree alt
Bella Noche alt
<<

fixitman

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:23 pm

I got stuck with Siren when my Cactuar character got hit with an error, so I'll be there. My main character's name is Sophiane Fortanceste. She was supposed to be a quick test character for the error, but I decided to keep her. I've got two service accounts for early access, thanks to SE and Gamestop both giving me extra codes. I'll be dual-boxing for the weekend, and hopefully tri-boxing GLD/CNJ/THM at launch. This server was created for NA in the middle of Beta 4, so I'm hoping the crowds won't be too bad.

If I can help anyone out, just send my main a tell. Heck, I might even create a FC (guild) just for multiboxer support once I get leveled up :)

BTW, I'm on the east coast of the US..

Edit: I'll be waiting until they get the servers smoothed out before boxing. I'm concerned about my aging GTX570SC being able to handle the load anyhow...
Last edited by fixitman on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Lyonheart

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:24 pm

I JUST NOW noticed that those of you lucky biznitches that were in the last phase of beta get to keep your progress! WUT!!!!??? damn.. Wish i had been paying attention!

SooOOoo... you all listed different servers!!!! Who wants an FF Nublet in their guild? ( never played any FF games....yet )
<<

gnetcham

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Lyonheart wrote:I JUST NOW noticed that those of you lucky biznitches that were in the last phase of beta get to keep your progress! WUT!!!!??? damn.. Wish i had been paying attention!

SooOOoo... you all listed different servers!!!! Who wants an FF Nublet in their guild? ( never played any FF games....yet )

Iam sure my guild could take in a homeless boxer =P Excalibur server pm me ingame Raven Starblade

I have to start 3 new toons but atleast I have my 1.0 toon with cash surplus if you need help
<<

Lyonheart

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:55 pm

gnetcham wrote:
Lyonheart wrote:I JUST NOW noticed that those of you lucky biznitches that were in the last phase of beta get to keep your progress! WUT!!!!??? damn.. Wish i had been paying attention!

Iam sure my guild could take in a homeless boxer =P Excalibur server pm me ingame Raven Starblade

I have to start 3 new toons but atleast I have my 1.0 toon with cash surplus if you need help

Thx! And a cool server name! Not sure what class i will play to start, since i will be soloing for the first few days.. im thinking of Monk or Dragoon! but i will be spending the rest of today watching videos and reading up!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Lyonheart wrote:i will be soloing for the first few days.. im thinking of Monk or Dragoon! but i will be spending the rest of today watching videos and reading up!

You can only be a handful of classes from the start and you have to unlock more as you level. Both Monk and Dragoon do not become available until later in the game.
<<

Lyonheart

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:16 pm

MiRai wrote:
Lyonheart wrote:i will be soloing for the first few days.. im thinking of Monk or Dragoon! but i will be spending the rest of today watching videos and reading up!

You can only be a handful of classes from the start and you have to unlock more as you level. Both Monk and Dragoon do not become available until later in the game.

Yea.. i just not figured that out by watching a classes and jobs video..wow!.. a lot of choices! I am kind of lost now!
Next

Return to Final Fantasy XIV