FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mixed Team

Moderator: MiRai

<<

djein

Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Re: Mixed Team

With a 4 person multibox you can have 12 Favored aethernet locations. Thats 50% off for a bunch of spread out teleports if you choose wisely. Then consider that it teleports your entire party so you can divide the fee into 4 :)

Also you get a good amount of money later in the game its not as precious as one might thing porting around.
<<

Meshuggenah

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:30 am

I'm not entirely clear on how the class swapping works. I know you can switch between classes based on your archetype, but can you also switch between archetypes?

For example, could I level all to 15 as Arcanist, airship to a different city and swap one to a tank class?
<<

Lyonheart

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:50 am

Meshuggenah wrote:I'm not entirely clear on how the class swapping works. I know you can switch between classes based on your archetype, but can you also switch between archetypes?

For example, could I level all to 15 as Arcanist, airship to a different city and swap one to a tank class?

To switch you equip that class/jobs primary weapon.. thats it. you can also create gear macros, so it if you switch, it equips ALl that classes gear.
<<

gnetcham

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:18 pm

I would just level all sub jobs to 15 so you can get a taste of each class atleast, then you will have all the sub jobs unlocked when you chose your final 4 toons and classes you want to bring to 50
Save up your guild leves you can horde them all for higher levels when the exp will count for more also.

But yes you can unlock all classes just buy doing your first jobs class quest to level 15 or so it will tell you they will let you chose more classes.
just make gear sets for each class you want to use makes it a lot faster to swap out.
<<

Meshuggenah

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:17 am

Sounds like a good idea. How long roughly does it take to grind out 1-15?
<<

Mcwrathy

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:04 am

Except I think you can have a maximum of 11 or 16 leves saved up, I thought. I could be wrong, but I use mine on cooldown.

-Dan
<<

Lyonheart

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:29 am

[quote="gnetcham"But yes you can unlock all classes just buy doing your first jobs class quest to level 15 or so it will tell you they will let you chose more classes.
just make gear sets for each class you want to use makes it a lot faster to swap out.[/quote]

You unlock the ability to have other classes at level 10 (after you finish your level 10 class quest)..not 15. Its just "easier" to get "all" the classes at 15 because you can get around easier. After your level 10 class quest you can get all the classes in your starting city if you want.
<<

gnetcham

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Mcwrathy wrote:Except I think you can have a maximum of 11 or 16 leves saved up, I thought. I could be wrong, but I use mine on cooldown.

-Dan

I got 96+ levs saved up on my mains account, just to bad you cant get credit on all your alts for the quest anymore they all need the dam quest =(
<<

Mcwrathy

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:29 pm

gnetcham wrote:
Mcwrathy wrote:Except I think you can have a maximum of 11 or 16 leves saved up, I thought. I could be wrong, but I use mine on cooldown.

-Dan

I got 96+ levs saved up on my mains account, just to bad you cant get credit on all your alts for the quest anymore they all need the dam quest =(

oh wow, awesome! I thought there was a cap... at least, that would make sense.. haha :)
<<

gnetcham

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:03 am

Mcwrathy wrote:
gnetcham wrote:

-Dan

oh wow, awesome! I thought there was a cap... at least, that would make sense.. haha :)

Might be a cap mains at 99 levs saved >.<
PreviousNext

Return to Final Fantasy XIV