Re: assist macro

omg this is big news wooot!
<<

propagandalf

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:07 am

Saw this on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/ ... ro_thread/

I wasn't aware there were mouseover macros, which I can see using for a healing setup.
<<

gnetcham

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:31 am

propagandalf wrote:Saw this on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/ ... ro_thread/

I wasn't aware there were mouseover macros, which I can see using for a healing setup.

you can do a 2 step mouseover macro rather easy with isboxer

/ac "cure" <mo> + mouseover on clickbar option to use that macros hotkey I tried this beta3 was working ok if you only had 1 healer in party muti healers were a pain in the ass lol.

Iam opting for a clickbar and video fx overlay to do my healing should ok worked well in phase4
<<

propagandalf

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:28 pm

What I was thnking about doing is this, a click heal "Like a Pro" setup:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2911

But I don't see any way to sort the order of the party members in the party frame, so that they're identical across all characters. Anyone know a way to do that?
<<

gnetcham

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:43 pm

propagandalf wrote:What I was thnking about doing is this, a click heal "Like a Pro" setup:

But I don't see any way to sort the order of the party members in the party frame, so that they're identical across all characters. Anyone know a way to do that?

if you have only 1 main healer you can do a clickbar with a video fx overlay on that party member and overlay it to all other games ,your pretty much replacing all party windows with your healers window with mouseclicks pasing though, I tried this in one of the betas and it worked crazy good but clickbars were acting up at the time.

I cant seem to find the video guide MiRai setup but he was going over video fx overlays using a wow add on to show it on his other window , if he sees this post maybe he can link it :D
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:51 pm

gnetcham wrote:Just found out today that /assist "Full Name" now is working 100% woot
/follow "Full Name" is working now to

Assist has been working since Beta3, what are you talking about?

"Assist Macro" is as follows
/assist "Blah Blah"

Follow macro is as follows
/target "Blah Blah"
/follow

/follow "Blah Blah" never worked, maybe it does now?
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:52 pm

gnetcham wrote:
propagandalf wrote:What I was thnking about doing is this, a click heal "Like a Pro" setup:

if you have only 1 main healer you can do a clickbar with a video fx overlay on that party member and overlay it to all other games ,your pretty much replacing all party windows with your healers window with mouseclicks pasing though, I tried this in one of the betas and it worked crazy good but clickbars were acting up at the time.

I cant seem to find the video guide MiRai setup but he was going over video fx overlays using a wow add on to show it on his other window , if he sees this post maybe he can link it :D

Click bars would be awesome, but you can just map ctrl 1-4 to a specific party member, and make those a broadcast key to your healer. Then, make macros on a hotbar bound to ctrl 1-4 and just heal based on position in the group provided you invite them in order.

Main (Tank) is always ctrl+1, dps1 is always ctrl+2, etc.

Return to Final Fantasy XIV