FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Menu for FFXIV-ARR.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Biggcarl

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: New Menu for FFXIV-ARR.

Another menu video for creating video feeds of other character slot's map.

http://youtu.be/gfZUf4ApxKE

Updated OP
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

gnetcham

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Biggcarl wrote:Another menu video for creating video feeds of other character slot's map.

http://youtu.be/gfZUf4ApxKE

Updated OP

yet another great idea and video =P

btw you could do that same set up for video fx for making a mouseover/click heal layout for your party sence you have one healer =P overlay the /ac "cure" <mo> +isboxer keybind into a clickbar and overlay it on your healers window
then make the overlay pass clicks to other windows and put the viewer window on your main or w/e is running the show and you can click to heal easy peezy,
<<

Biggcarl

Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:31 am

I already have click to heal its just transparent over my party frames
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

gnetcham

Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Biggcarl wrote:I already have click to heal its just transparent over my party frames

don't you love the clickbar overlay healing =P one day they will give us addon control but till then this is still op
<<

Biggcarl

Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:15 pm

gnetcham wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:I already have click to heal its just transparent over my party frames

don't you love the clickbar overlay healing =P one day they will give us addon control but till then this is still op

yes specially how i have my Virtulaized keymaps. since everyone in my party does their own rotation i have set my naga mouse to spam 1111111111 until i press it again. This way i can focus on click bar healing or moving my characters around. Works really well.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:26 pm

here is a video of my DX-nothing layout for FFXIV-ARR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgM27xG0 ... e=youtu.be
<<

lovemymages

Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:44 am

Hi Carl,

Any chance you could repost your xml? Looks like privatepaste ages out more quickly than I realized. I'd like to take a closer look at how you setup your menu manipulation and the video doesn't quite navigate there long enough (though it is pretty dang good).

Thanks,
Mage
<<

Bocephus666

Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Oh man, this is awesome... Great job... I will definately have to try and figure this out... but maybe not for another week or two... Been using ISBoxer for 4 or 5 days now.. and still getting my feet wet.
<<

wartooth

Post Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:23 am

Bigcarl, would it be possible for you to repost your xml? I checked the paste links and they were purged.
Previous

Return to Final Fantasy XIV