FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Launching as background process as well

Moderator: MiRai

<<

luclore

Post Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:53 pm

Launching as background process as well

I got the dreaded .dll error and was told that upgrading to latest version fixed this issue. Now I cant get a session to load - I only get 1 background process that starts.

https://pastebin.com/Xn09LRxV
Last edited by luclore on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Re: Launching as background process as well

Well, your dreaded dll error, might be caused by this.
Code:
Application Compatibility flags under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers:
0 C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest II\EverQuest2.exe: $ IgnoreFreeLibrary<isxri.dll>
Pretty much any application compatibility settings like this will cause errors with InnerSpace. There are a couple that are fine, like RUNADMIN and HIDPIAWARE - the rest not so much.

As for the no longer loading, at a guess, the Diebold/Gas Technilogica program is the most likely reason for that.
Code:
67. C:\Program Files\Diebold\Warsaw\wslbscr32.dll [1.1.0.1] [GAS Tecnologia LTDA] [GAS Tecnologia - Protection Module]
69. C:\Program Files\Diebold\Warsaw\wslbscrwh32.dll [1.1.0.1] [GAS Tecnologia LTDA] [GAS Tecnologia - Protection Module]
Not to say that it wouldn't worked (and yes, it may have worked before), but it may need an adjustment or compatibility added to InnerSpace. First thing would be to determine if that was the cause, by shutting it down, or uninstalling it.
<<

luclore

Post Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Re: Launching as background process as well

You were correct - all sessions loaded once I uninstalled Warsaw. It's a security program for a banking app out of Brazil. I killed it. No .dll issue with the latest version of innerspace.

Thanks very much Bob for the quick reply!

Return to EverQuest 2