FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

14 Day Suspension, Fallen Gate, Only Isboxer.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Rubberguard

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:31 am

14 Day Suspension, Fallen Gate, Only Isboxer.

Hi,

Just letting people know I had 4 accounts suspended for 14 days while Questing in Everfrost on the Fallen Gate server. I have never downloaded or used any of the bots like ogre etc. Just plain old Isboxer, it was my first time playing EverQuest 2 and I mainly minded my own business and had little to no confrontation with other players.

The suspension simply said "botting", I spent hundreds of dollars on exp potions before they suspended me so i was fairly upset to say the least. I am hoping they reverse their decision, i was open on what i was using and what elements of isboxer I was using, and thought I was not breaking anything in the eula. We will see what the response is.

I was playing with two other friends, only using isboxer as well, and they are still fine and have not had a suspension. I think i ran into a rogue GM in a pissy mood and just decided to fuck me. I did not receive any tells on my characters, unless he literally sent a tell to one and I did not notice for a couple minuets and he booted me out of world. I had a habit of constantly checking for tells on my 4 guys, so if he did, it was a very small window I would not of responded to him in.

Just a heads up for those on Fallen Gate, ill update you if any relevant information comes about.

Thanks
<<

dabrixmgp

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Re: 14 Day Suspension, Fallen Gate, Only Isboxer.

If you end up qutting over this i would seriously call your bank and do a chargeback for all the pots. You bought an item and they wont let you use it.
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:58 am

Filing a charge back is a surefire way to guarantee your account gets banned forever and ever.
<<

Lokked

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Any company offering an online payments as a primary payment solution will also blacklist the credit card number.

At any rate, if I spent "hundreds" on something and did not receive the service, I would file a chargeback as well. Maybe even have my lawyer send them a letter, for fun. It's not about the account, at that point.

Lokked
<<

Rubberguard

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 am

They responded 10 days later with a simple, we will not lift the suspension early. So I made another petition seeking further explanation and answers to the questions I had in the original petition. I want a clear understanding on what I did for them to justify taking away access to $600 of potions I bought for my accounts. If they tell me, hey look you cant use isboxer, then at least I know.

I have keymaps setup for each session, as in hotbar key 1 on one session is "1" other session "alt 1" etc. I explained exactly what im doing, and if what I am doing justifies being suspended, then tell me that. My bank said they have no issue doing a charge back if I lost access to what I paid for. I know they will ban all my accounts which fucks me over in other games I play with Daybreak.

Its really quite fustrating, if i was cheating, cool I would not care, you caught me and I wouldn't even complain. It makes me feel like shit when they send me a one word suspension email that says "botting" I loose out on the fun I was having and all the money I spent in the store to level quickly with my friends. Then 10 days later they dont answer any questions I have and simply send me one sentence response saying they will not lift suspension early.

Its to the point that I feel like ive been treated so badly Im at a moral cross roads on if I should play any of their games and accept that treatment from a company I pay money to.

Congrats Daybreak on treating people like shit who spend the most money on your games.
<<

Lokked

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

If they are new accounts and you don't necessarily care about them, do a Chargeback. They can determine if the guy's time, who spent 10 seconds responding to your inquisition, was worth the loss of the $600+.

Return to EverQuest 2