FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

First video for my squad

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Alotek

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:03 pm

First video for my squad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6P1wXH3LOM

Finally figured out how to get VideoFX to show up on the recording (New Geforce Experience UI certainly does not make it easy to find the record desktop option). This is just me running my 6 man group through an agnostic dungeon. Super super easy, but the mobs just have a lot of HP. I was basically just testing out the recording. Kind of gives you the idea of how this group plays though, pull a lot and smash them down with AOE!

Sorry about all the key clicks, I thought I had muted my mic.

Always open to any suggestions from the vets! Especially open to suggestions on how to avoid using so many VideoFX feeds, can this be done better with clickbars?

Happy Friday! Cheers!
<<

greaterdemon

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:45 am

Re: First video for my squad

That looks good to me i use the crypt myself to try and get a few masters , i only really use 1 click bar just for some grp stuff really, flying up and down for mounts the master spell ability with a timer and temporary pet ability with a timer o and remove pets incase u need to mez stuff they all break it, i do have another clickbar for dot removal/heal and pet heal for conjy pet it grabs agro like no1s business, but rarely use it as im lazy and just use the grp heal/dot removal on the warden think ive said before, most of my stuff is on my multi button mouse and keypad u get to the stage were u do it and not think about it anymore, i notice u like aoe bombs on the rotation just wondered if u stop them going to the next step until all toons are ready, i run a 5 step aoe rotation then it has 50 sec cooldown it pops a message on screen for each step and then says cooldown while ur waiting.
<<

Alotek

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 am

Re: First video for my squad

Awesome! Thanks for the advice.

Return to EverQuest 2