FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

can't connect with 3 out of 6 accounts

Moderator: MiRai

<<

shadowcat34

Post Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:45 pm

can't connect with 3 out of 6 accounts

Hi there

I created 6 accounts and using the standard MMO i could log on easily with the 6 account. I decided to create a setup using the pro option (using the online video guide). now when i try to log in, 3 out of 6 account tells me i have the wrong password (using innerspace). when i try to actually see if i can log in (using lauchpad) i can log in into those delinquent account. I disabled the broadcast keys just to be sure of what i was typing (it's always the same account that will not connect, account 3, 4 and 5 (6 loads correctly). I even reinstalled the game from scratch (everquest 2) but still no go

Any idea what it might be? or what my next step should be?

Thank you... ps : i saw a similar thread but could not see an easy answer to my problem

Shadowcat
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:22 am

Re: can't connect with 3 out of 6 accounts

Usually the problem is caused by Key Maps being enabled, or that you are using a keyboard which has an AltGr key (for getting special characters like @), but you did not tick the tick box which says "I have an AltGr key" during the Quick Setup Wizard.

Also EQ (rather than EQ2) has had some reports where the login just doesn't work if you select the No Patch game profile. Not sure if this applies to EQ2 or not??

Anyway, at a minimum, you should share your profile, just in case there is something funny going on there.

Return to EverQuest 2