FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Key Maps not working.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Bronyaur

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:54 am

Key Maps not working.

I can not get my Key maps to work. I have watched every video I can find and followed the directions to the letter. I have linked my character set to my maps.

Could the reason they're not working possibly be because of my keyboard? I'm using the Logitech G510. I am NOT using the G keys though. For example, I am mapping Ctrl+\ to slot 2's "=" key.

Is it my keyboard?
<<

sbg

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:27 am

Re: Key Maps not working.

I had the same problem. What I had to do was record my keyboard macros "on-the-fly" AFTER I set up everything in ISBoxer.

Press "MR" key to start recording macro - Press "G" key you want it tied to - record your macro - Press "MR" key to stop recording.....

Hope this helps....
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Do the built in maps work? It could just be an issue with ctrl+\

Make sure the logitech software is running as administrator though
<<

Bronyaur

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:34 am

Ok, I figured out what was going on. My macros are going to the wrong slots for some reason. I was mapping keys for my slot 2-healer, but they were getting sent to my slot 3 dirge in game.

I just remapped the keys to send my healer commands to the dirge and it worked.

Any ideas?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:25 pm

That would mean your guys aren't logged into the slots that ISBoxer thinks they are according to your configuration. When you Export to Inner Space while playing, each window gets some popup text for a few seconds indicating the character that should be in that window according to your config. I'd say do that and then fix it to match ;) You can change your Character Set if you don't want to log in your guys in different windows than you have them -- just select your Character Set in the top pane, and drag Characters from the top pane to the bottom left (drop each one on the Slot you want).
<<

Bronyaur

Post Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:49 pm

You're right Lax. Everything working great now.

And I'd like to say ISBoxer is the ultimate boxing tool. What a great program!

Return to EverQuest 2