FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EQ2 Auto-Follow

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Scuro

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:26 pm

EQ2 Auto-Follow

Hey I am new to ISBoxer (trial) and trying to get things working with Everquest 2. I had everything working fine, actually but the Auto-Follow stopped working. I have tried recreating the Character Set from scratch two times as well as mapping the key to a variety of key combinations both in ISBoxer and my hotbar macro (F12, CTRL-F, etc.) but nothing is working. It is almost as if the keypress is intercepted / read and just disregarded completely. I followed the introduction video for Everquest 2 by Joe. Worked for a while, now nothing. Not sure, but perhaps it stopped working after a reboot.

Has anyone possibly got some tips or ideas what I could do to fix this issue?

Thank you
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:01 pm

Re: EQ2 Auto-Follow

You will need to share your profile.
<<

Scuro

Post Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:31 am

Hey thank you for the reply and helpful link. Here is a link to my ISBoxer Profile http://privatepaste.com/143519efc9
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:31 pm

Scuro wrote:Hey thank you for the reply and helpful link. Here is a link to my ISBoxer Profile http://privatepaste.com/143519efc9

You haven't set any Variable Keystrokes for Follow Target and Assist Target, and Lax does this at the 3:15 mark of the video during the Quick Setup Wizard. Since you're already beyond the QSW at this point, you can just click on Variable Keystrokes in the upper left pane of ISBoxer, and set the correct Variable Keystrokes in the lower left.
<<

Scuro

Post Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Thank you very much for pointing this out. It appears on recreation of the profiles I had accidentally set Follow FTL and Assist FTL by mistake, rather than the Follow Target and Assist Target.

Return to EverQuest 2