steuss

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:14 am

Re: Patch 11/4/2014 causes EQ2 to crash w/ ISBoxer

Just turned off Display Fusion, and it works like normal now.'
<<

Blacktop

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:08 am

Hadara wrote:Or set compatibility options according to my post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6276&p=29098#p29098

That helped me. Still sometimes I have to start one instance directly through launchpad, close it down before logging in and then the whole character set loads without a crash.

Thx for the tip, i have a issue with windows 8.1 update 1, Everquest 2 just lingers in the background doing noting and then closing, but loading just one normal client (without innerspace) will load the hole profile without a hitch,

Only thing i dont have displayfusion so this seems unrelated.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:50 pm

Blacktop wrote:Thx for the tip, i have a issue with windows 8.1 update 1, Everquest 2 just lingers in the background doing noting and then closing, but loading just one normal client (without innerspace) will load the hole profile without a hitch,

Lax already stated earlier in this thread what people should be doing if they're having problems:

lax wrote:For anyone that is having crash issues,
1. If there's a crash report make sure you send it in and/or paste it here
2. Diagnostics for game crashes from ISBoxer's Help menu would be helpful. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics

There's literally nothing for anyone to go on in this thread, you could all be having completely different crashes that each happened to start with the patch. :)
<<

ren-dnb

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:28 pm

MiRai wrote:
Blacktop wrote:Thx for the tip, i have a issue with windows 8.1 update 1, Everquest 2 just lingers in the background doing noting and then closing, but loading just one normal client (without innerspace) will load the hole profile without a hitch,

Lax already stated earlier in this thread what people should be doing if they're having problems:

lax wrote:For anyone that is having crash issues,
1. If there's a crash report make sure you send it in and/or paste it here
2. Diagnostics for game crashes from ISBoxer's Help menu would be helpful. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics

There's literally nothing for anyone to go on in this thread, you could all be having completely different crashes that each happened to start with the patch. :)

Yeah I'll just keep sending him the crash reports when it happens. I have a workaround in place that worked for me but not everyone else.

Thanks Mirai for the tip off!
Previous

Return to EverQuest 2