FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EQ2 streaming client

Moderator: MiRai

<<

pulsar

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:23 pm

EQ2 streaming client

im playing on the extended server and with the streaming client, i have updated innerspace to the latest development patch as was required but when im starting up EQ2 i get error code: 1003 when i hit play. I havent downloaded the full game yet could that be causing the error?
<<

Jestermancer

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Re: EQ2 streaming client

LAX
Here's a tip from a knowledgeable EQ2 player for anyone else having problems with EQ2:

the everquest2.exe that is crashing for them is the streaming client, and to fix that point them at http://launcher.station.sony.com and have them install that and patch fully

Meaning that if you want to bypass the launcher, you will need to install the full EQ2 client instead of the smaller streaming client.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 pm

You do not need to install the full EQ2 client to skip the launcher.
I just posted this guide yesterday, it's on the left on the main site under Latest Guides: Multiboxing with EQ2 Extended or the streaming EQ2 client
<<

pulsar

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:38 am

lax wrote:You do not need to install the full EQ2 client to skip the launcher.
I just posted this guide yesterday, it's on the left on the main site under Latest Guides: Multiboxing with EQ2 Extended or the streaming EQ2 client

that wasnt my problem, i solved it now. It did not want to work with 1 installation directory for both clients so i uninstalled everything and made 2 installations in separate directories and now it works.

Return to EverQuest 2