FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Not Connecting to servers

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Servitore

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Not Connecting to servers

Ive been using Innerspace / ISBoxer suite to 3 box in Everquest 2 for some time and starting today any time I try to launch the game through innerspace my accounts cant connect to the login servers yet if I login trhough eq2 itself it works just fine has anything changed in eq2 / lavishsoft that I cant box in eq2 anymore?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Re: Not Connecting to servers

I believe that message is caused by entering an incorrect password. Are you positive that you're disabling all Key Maps (SHIFT ALT M) when attempting to enter your password(s).

If so, did you add a new Key Map recently and does this apply?
<<

Servitore

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:13 pm

password is correct and I have not changed my keymaps since I first set up the program. the error that happens is as follows. I enter my password hit login then the game cycles through its login servers and after 1-2minutes of cycling I get the error message Could Not connect to login servers they may be busy please try again later, but If I login with the eq2 patcher itll work just fine.
<<

Servitore

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:06 pm

has anyone had this issue before? I never changed my settings so I highly doubt it was anything on my end. if I cant get this to work im gonna have to cancel my sub and I would rather it not come to that
<<

Mellesande

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Yes, I've had this. And I thought exactly what you thought and it turned out to be exactly what MiRai said. It doesn't hurt to try. Turn off your key maps before typing your password and see if it lets you in. At least then you can rule it out for certain.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:06 am

Mellesande wrote:Yes, I've had this. And I thought exactly what you thought and it turned out to be exactly what MiRai said. It doesn't hurt to try. Turn off your key maps before typing your password and see if it lets you in. At least then you can rule it out for certain.

To add to this, type your password into the login field so that you can see what you're typing.
<<

Servitore

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:30 pm

turned off keymaps and im still having the same issues. I tried turning them off with the clicky on the top left of my screen and also with the shift-alt-m command and still nothing. are there any other possibilities? this is the first issue ive had with this product and id hate for this to ruin it for me :(
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Servitore wrote:turned off keymaps and im still having the same issues. I tried turning them off with the clicky on the top left of my screen and also with the shift-alt-m command and still nothing. are there any other possibilities? this is the first issue ive had with this product and id hate for this to ruin it for me :(

You didn't mention whether you typed your password into the login field to see if you were actually inputting it correctly. Are you able to visually verify (on screen) that your password is being typed into the client correctly.

You can also try typing your password into Notepad and then copying and pasting it into the client.
<<

Servitore

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:50 pm

I did type it in manually in the login in field, if the password was wrong I would get an entirely different error message. the game is acting like SoE is having issues with their servers yet if I launch Everquest2 normally ill sign right in. has SoE ninja'd something into their game that you cant box anymore?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Servitore wrote:has SoE ninja'd something into their game that you cant box anymore?

If that were the case, there would be more than just you reporting this issue.
Next

Return to EverQuest 2