FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Slots not Loading...

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ringthanes

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:04 am

Slots not Loading...

I've been running for months without issue then today my slot 3 and now slot 4 toons will not load at all. It doesn't matter if i launch the entire team or each slot individually, 3 and now 4 will not load period. Other things i've tried:

Tried removing slot 3/4 and adding them back in 5/6. The toons moved into 3/4 do not load. So if the original order of toons was A, B, C, D, E, F. C/D did not load. After deleting C/D and adding them back the order was A, B, E, F, C, D...E/F will not load.

Tried recreating the entire team in a new version - 3/4 will not load.

I have no idea what is going on. Any thoughts?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Re: Slots not Loading...

Possibly programs still running from a previous launch getting in the way.

You can probably reboot to correct it. Or you can play with the Task Manager and try to figure out what they are.

Or you can right click IS and select Console. The main IS Console window is where ISBoxer describes what it's doing while launching your team. You can observe what it says about your slots that it didn't want to launch.

You can also type "sessions" in the Console window, and it will list what programs are currently linked. If it lists is3 and is4, that's why those slots are not loading. You can use the "kill" command in this console -- as in "kill is3" -- to kill that particular program.

Return to EverQuest 2