FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issues with even basic funtions

Moderator: MiRai

<<

x82nd

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Issues with even basic funtions

I have been at this now for a couple hours with no luck. I am running two toons on the same computer but after watching the videos and reading the wiki have had no luck getting even the broadcasted keys working. All I am look for is to be able to broadcast my 1-0 keys to the 2nd window. Here is the file information if anyone has a second to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://privatepaste.com/download/b799387b43
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Re: Issues with even basic funtions

In one of your attempts you added the 1 through 0 keys to the "Always On" Key Map; this Key Map is not disabled by the toggle, so you can't stop it from broadcasting those when the time comes that you want to do that for whatever reason (e.g. when typing in the chat window, you don't necessarily want your other guy casting spells). I would open up the Always On Key Map and remove 1 through 0 from it.

Another thing I would recommend un-doing is in your Repeater Profile you've got "Key repeat enabled" checked under the startup defaults. This setting doesn't synchronize with the broadcasting icon, which is going to show as being off at startup. Also at any time you Export to Inner Space while the game is open, it resets then too.

Other than that, looks fine. You correctly placed 1 through 5 in the Combat Key Map and those should broadcast to all.

So here's a couple questions to keep moving forward:
1. Did you remember to Export to Inner Space after making changes in ISBoxer? If not, Export and try again ;)

2. Do you have Key Maps ON, and Broadcasting OFF? If not, you should.
<<

x82nd

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Re: Issues with even basic funtions

Exporting! That was what I was missing... and it seems that that is the keystone to it all.

Thank you so much!

Return to EverQuest 2