FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

keystrokes :(

Moderator: MiRai

<<

flippers

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:33 am

keystrokes :(

Is there a limitation to the seven day free trial? I ask because i can't get boxer to work with eq2 no matter how i try :( I have watched all the videos and followed then very closly. I am only useing a 2 character method and cant even get 1 simple keystroke to work.
Any help would be greratlly appreciated.

P.S If i can get it to work as good as the videos then i do intend buying this porgram, it looks great

regards
K...........
<<

flippers

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Re: keystrokes :(

dunno if it makes a difference or not but my characters are on 2 different acounts, the macro's i have set up in eq2 work in eq2 but not in boxer. It must be something i'm not doing but can't figure out what, especially when i have followed the videos very carefully :(
thx
K.......................
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Re: keystrokes :(

flippers wrote:Is there a limitation to the seven day free trial?

Absolutely no limitation (apart from the 7 days).

I ask because i can't get boxer to work with eq2 no matter how i try :( I have watched all the videos and followed then very closly. I am only useing a 2 character method and cant even get 1 simple keystroke to work.
Any help would be greratlly appreciated.

From you description (or lack thereof) there could be any number of things wrong. The best way to get help is by posting a link to your ISBoxer configuration. Instructions for doing that are here.

Return to EverQuest 2