FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

IS Wont Launch Game

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Daedalus 2043

Post Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:03 am

IS Wont Launch Game

Hey there.

Have set up ISBoxer and IS according to your quick set up guide, but whenever I try and launch characters through IS nothing happens at all. Not sure if this is my having set up wrong or some other problem.

http://privatepaste.com/b7ecd703c7

Don't know if it is relevant or not, but I can boot the game through WinEQ2 fine, though it gives an error about 50% of the time, I just try again and it works then.

Many thanks for any help you can provide. Is there anything else you need?

Cheers.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:06 am

Re: IS Wont Launch Game

Don't know if it is relevant or not, but I can boot the game through WinEQ2 fine, though it gives an error about 50% of the time

That might be relevant, what error is it?

whenever I try and launch characters through IS nothing happens at all. Not sure if this is my having set up wrong or some other problem.

Typically it means something running on your computer is preventing Inner Space from launching the game, but I don't see anything obvious from your diagnostics
<<

Daedalus 2043

Post Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 am

lax wrote:
Don't know if it is relevant or not, but I can boot the game through WinEQ2 fine, though it gives an error about 50% of the time

That might be relevant, what error is it?

Thanks for the response.

Here is the error.

http://privatepaste.com/22566e8a4c

As you can see, am running Win 8 64Bit
<<

Daedalus 2043

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 pm

I was trying to get this working with the trial you offer, which has now expired.
If you had any other ideas how to get me set up then I would be very happy to pay for a month at least to see if we could it get it going, as I am very keen to use ISBoxer!

Cheers!

Return to EverQuest 2