FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Region issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Zelzubub

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 am

Region issue

Hey guys! Thanks for the previous help getting ISBoxer to patch properly, but I have one more question. I had to remake my charectar set over the weekend (my own fault :evil: ) and Im having problems getting the right charectar in the correct region. This was very simple the first time I set up Isboxer and for some reason its escaping me. Ive tried rerunning the window wizard a couple times but I get the same result. For some reason the accounts are one window off: account 3 is in region 1, account 2 is region 3 and account 3 is in region 1. Heres a pic of my setup showing that Akimbu is asigned to region 1, altho when I load my charectar set it has Hissazual in region 1 and so on. Like I said, Ive tried the wizard a few times but it seems like Im missing somthing (hopefully somthing easy)

I got everything else re-setup properly, all my key maps, ect but for some reason I have this one more roadblock!

Thank you in advance for taking the time to look at my problem.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 am

Re: Region issue

If the accounts are off by one window it's most likely because you happened to log into the wrong one in the wrong window, and the game has your account name saved. ISBoxer does not currently fill them in for you from your ISBoxer configuration for EQ2, it's just the game keeping them saved in each window.

When you have the game launched and up at the login screen, go back into ISBoxer and do an Export to Inner Space. This will flash some text in each window for several seconds, indicating the account it expects in that window. Make sure to log in the right one. :)
<<

Zelzubub

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 am

Re: Region issue

Thank you so much Lax, thats all it was! I knew it had to be simple :D

Really appreciate the super fast reply and the support, youve got some good karma coming your way :D

Return to EverQuest 2