FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

so anyone is boxing this game ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mesmerise

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 am

so anyone is boxing this game ?

This is the main issue with EQ2, nobody is sharing his experience, here is mine so far : i have only played a heavy caster grp, i tried to box melee several times, but this is juste a pain !, i know you can always move mob ect, but really this is just taking way too much time and you are less focused...and there are mobs with knockback so this is just a pain =(, the best melee you can maybe use will be a swash with his AA reach that can probably help, but so far i didnt find anything in isboxer for playing melee easy, feel free to share if you have find something really.

Main grp with 2 healers:

XP locked at 80 for now, around 274 AAs

SK
inqui
defiler ( i played a fury at begining)
illy
troub
warlock

i am playing as well a single healer grp switching defiler for a conjuror.

only SK epic is done ( fabled one that is...), not like there are hard to get, i need to work on the others !

i finished all lv 70 instances with xp locked at 70 ( Nizara, City of the Nayad was the hardest one, mobs can stun and mez you, and there is this nasty Dot that can kill you fast but it can be cured)

i have completed severals TSO instances ( all ROK is done)

befallen 1 done
befallen 2 done
befallen 3 ( not the last named...but i only tried 1 time, a pain to kill ^^)

all lavastom instances
all everfrost instances

Loping plan : only last named left in Ravenscale Repository, same as befallen 3 =(

Guk instances : only tried and finished Guk 1 ^^

the others instances in Moors of Ykesha : i didnt tried yet but some script looks hard to box....

is anyone boxing toons at 90 ?
<<

Swagem

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: so anyone is boxing this game ?

Yes I have 4 complet 90 boxing groups I have 4 box TOFS x2 and my wife 2 boxes it so pretty much one grped it. I also have not had great luck with melee grp
unless the my main toone i play is a scout and i have my wife tank it but we only farm PR.
but my best grp is /
Palley
Coecer
Defiler
wizzy
and my wife plays
Inq
necro
we do about between 180 and 250k dps
I shoudl betray my coecer to a illy but all of these toone have em and hm gear and all mastered out.
and get a troub .
I wish i could move player around and make perfect grp but at 25 dollars per toone not worth it to me.
but i have a few other grps im working on heck i have 21 lvl 90 with over 300 aa
<<

number45

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Wow that prety impressive. I have been using isboxer for pling toons. that works great.

I haven't really had much luck being effective at trying to do any type of zones. When running isboxer how the heck do you put out that kinda of dps with all the classes being different? I haven't found a effective way to dps when boxing like this.

If you wouldn't mind throw me some hints.

Thanks,
<<

Swagem

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Will I have all of the toone in Easy mode and HM raid gear with all the red ,yellow and white adonments on them, also they are all mastered out and have there epic repercussion done
.The most important thing is you need to try and match the spells and debuffs.I also use the in game macro system here is a good guide ( www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=18994 ).
I ran the zone today and only could get around 150k kinda sucked dont know if i was lagging or what. I have only hit 250k once or tiwce it take time ,you will get there if you need anymore info I can try and help you .
thanks
<<

mesmerise

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:04 am

Some update, i am still lv 80 ( i know i am slacking...), all toon at 320AA, i finished all ROK grp instances and most TOS group instances ( only The Palace of Ferzhul left, i tried one time and i only managed to kill one named i dont remember his mane :p), i am close to finish as well the T1 ROK raidx4 instance "The Protector's Realm" i am working on it, only the last named left, i did 3 run so far, i tried shard of hate raidx4 as well, i killed Demetrius Crane and Dreadlord D'Somni but i think the 3 others are just not possible with a single lv 80 grp ( they are way more powerfull than the 2 others lol). Now i would like to try some T2 ROK raid not sure if this is something i can do ;o ohhhh and for the fun i tried one T1 raidx4 from TSO : Just forget about it lol, i died after 3 secondes.

Return to EverQuest 2