FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Eq2 Follow

Moderator: MiRai

<<

locksly

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Eq2 Follow

Hey All

I really hope you can help me with this problem, as it kinda ruins everything about isboxer.
My problem is that i am dualboxing, and my second character will not follow my main character.
When i walk it always ends up somewhere else than me. i have tried standing right on top of each other and then walk, and it always ends up somewhere else, eventhough they are set up identically.

If you have a solution for this. i would be happy to hear it.

Greetingz
Locksly@splitpaw
<<

Xeniaz

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Eq2 Follow

Hello Locksly,
You need to setup a hotkey on your second character to auto-follow your main toon. First, Key Maps are intended to generally be on, and Repeater is intended to generally be off.
Take a look at this wiki page for some information to get started.
<<

Durant

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:16 am

Re: Eq2 Follow

Locksly

It sounds like you have keyboard repeating on.

Set up an ingame Macro for your second character to follow your main = /follow <main name>

Put it on a hotbar and create a keymap in Isboxer to push that hotkey, either give it a key board command or put it on a click bar. Make sure mapped keys are on and repeaters are off and you should be fine.

I have 6 that autofollow, stop, move into position etc and I never have to switch to any of the other characters screens (except when they sometimes get stuck!) :lol:

Return to EverQuest 2