FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

keep geting error

Moderator: MiRai

<<

alienx

Post Tue May 31, 2011 4:57 pm

keep geting error

Hi tryed loging on today 3 boxes got up then got a error and the other 3 wont come up error is. <verify>E:\live\eq2\game\src\ClientApp.cpp(3961):No game assets found.Please launch the game from the patcher.I patched the game i can log onto 3 of them when i run innspace but get error for the rest this all happened after todays patch. No my eq2 is not on E: its on C:
<<

JabbrWocky

Post Tue May 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Re: keep geting error

Yea I had the same problem right after the new patch to EQ2 this morning. I got on the ISBoxer live chat and told Lax so he knows and said he was working on it. I have a sneaky suspicion that EQ2 is trying to limit boxing.
<<

JabbrWocky

Post Tue May 31, 2011 9:04 pm

***Update****
I have tried to load the game through ISBoxer, without ISBoxer by just starting the EQ2.exe file, and by starting multiple eq2 patchers and all of the ways give me the same results by not letting more than 3 instances of eq2 run at the same time.
<<

JabbrWocky

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:43 pm

So I figured a way around the error that pops up. I copied my entire eq2 folder to a second computer and run it that way. Run ISBoxer using multiple folders now. 3 accounts off my main computer and 3 accounts off the second computer but all run through my main computer.

Return to EverQuest 2