FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ability to disable keyboard input while using broadcast?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Wesker688

Post Tue May 24, 2011 5:59 am

Ability to disable keyboard input while using broadcast?

Hi there,

Very new to ISBoxer but its an amazing program! Cant believe I struggled for so long using other ways to try an dual box when this has been available.

Back to topic, my question is this:

Is there a way to disable input from the keyboard apart from to the primary window while leaving the mouse functional acroos all windows? I use the same ui settings for my accounts so by using the mouse to activate my combat arts/spells I can activate multi spells across multiple toons but using broadcast messes with the movement of secondary toons and i end up with toons running everywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers!
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue May 24, 2011 6:15 am

Re: Ability to disable keyboard input while using broadcast?

A simple approach:

If you look in the Always On Key Map you will see a Mapped Key called Activate Mouse Repeat. By default it has no Hotkey. You can give it a Hotkey and use that Hotkey to toggle Mouse Repeat on and off. Just don't use Shift+Alt+R or Shift+Alt+M.

Another approach:

I'm going to work under the assumption you are a clicker. You poor thing. :D

You can leave repeater off (both mouse and key) and instead place a Repeater Region over your action bars. You do this via the ISBoxer Control Panel. The settings you want are "Block Local Click" and then a Target of "all". Click Add and then drag/resize your Repeater Region. Make sure to Save As... Auto if you want this Repeater Region to load by default.
<<

Wesker688

Post Tue May 24, 2011 6:24 am

Thats awesome! Thanks very much for the quick reply. Exactly what I was looking for :)

...and yes Im a clicker hehe. I blame diablo 2 for my condition! :D
<<

Wesker688

Post Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 am

Just got it working...brilliant...absolutely brilliant. Thanks Alge!

Just realised I couldve looked abit harder in some of the other forums too, really appreciate your help :)

Return to EverQuest 2