FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Group members not part of the isbox team

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Fueil

Post Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:59 pm

Group members not part of the isbox team

Hey All,

I got my healing click bar all setup for my two box, but I am curious about if people join my group, is there a way to have my click bar update for adding non-team members too the bar? Obviously I want to be able to heal with a click, which is why I spent the time watching the videos for that bar (which was/is awesome), but when my brother joins my group, I cannot click heal him. Any advice on this would be appreciated. Right now I use 5 mouse buttons for heals/cures, and it'd be cool to heal just anyone who joins my group with out tabbing over.

Thanks much!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:17 pm

Re: Group members not part of the isbox team

ISBoxer only knows about characters in your character set. If you want to have clickbars and setups for healing non character set members, then you would need to setup targeting for them, and then probably have a second clickbar you can load which either has the specific setup to target and heal the non character set members, or have it replace your existing clickbar and it does all the members.

The fund part will be if the other people joining your team changes the targeting method, or party order. If you are using function keys for targeting, and the extra members change the party order, then it gets all a bit funky.
<<

Fueil

Post Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Re: Group members not part of the isbox team

Thanks Bob,

I think that will be something i'll have too consider. I can always heal the old fashion way, but Its a difficult thing to manage while i'm the MT lol. I appreciate the help.

Return to EverQuest 2