FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

6 Man Boxing Broken

Moderator: MiRai

<<

IronSatan

Post Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:32 am

6 Man Boxing Broken

I don't think this is ISboxers fault in anyway. My main issue is that I run 3 toons normally (with no issues), low levels that just dinged 14 so I want to run them through the instance in Commonlands. So I mentored down my 85 sk my 79 necro and my 85 fury and made a team to include all of them. My issue is my CPU hits about 85% (not bad) and my temps jump to about 60c (within reason) so my PC can handle it just fine. The main issue is when I follow the tank only about 1/2 of my toons follow. So I go back for the others and then re-follow and only the other half ( or any half) follows. I can never get all of my toons to follow (I even manually followed from all toons). Am I having CPU/memory issues or is my net just shit and not handling all of the toons?

Sorry just confused as to what is happening. Needless to say I put it in roundrobin CPU and all accounts are on Extreme Performance settings. Any help would be amazing.
<<

Skarling

Post Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:12 pm

Re: 6 Man Boxing Broken

Most likely it is coming from your ISBoxer setup, namely the way you set up targeting in your character set(s) and your Follow mapped key. Are you launching two charater sets for your high and low levels, or one combined? I suggest you look at how your characters target your party leader (click on character set and then on each slot) to see what keys ISBoxer generates when you hit "follow". Normally you'd have Target Slot {Slot} as a first step in your follow mapped key, and a shorcut to /follow macro in-game as second step, with mapped key set to trigger both on press and release. If you use in-game macro "/target CharacterName" in lieu of Target Slot {Slot}, then you need to make sure that each character has same macro in both teams.

Return to EverQuest 2