FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is there a way to have ISB log all the way in to EQ2?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tatanka7th

Post Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Is there a way to have ISB log all the way in to EQ2?

I just started using ISB with EQ2 again, and I never did figure out last time how to get ISB to log all the way into EQ2. When I start it up, I have to type the account password and char name into the login window for each char. Is there a way to have ISB do this automatically?

Thanks,

Tat
<<

nexxusofa178

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:25 am

Re: Is there a way to have ISB log all the way in to EQ2?

The best way is to have all your passwords set to the same thing. Then once you start your char-set, wait for each one to get to the login screen, turn repeater mode on, and type your password in once.

I have an app from work called multi-clipboard that's in my system tray - i can open it and click a password to have it automatically copied to the clipboard. I use this for gaming too so I just click the password from that, then with repeater mode on I paste it into each slot. Of course an excel spreadsheet works just as good or any of the other password apps available.

There may be a way for ISBoxer to have it past a text string, but I know I read somewhere that this isn't the recommended way.

TL;DR
Repeater mode is the answer

Edit - sorry, just saw the part about the character name. You do not have to type in the char name or world at the EQ2 login screen. You can leave both blank and then it will load to the char select screen - this will show all your characters and will have the last one you played selected so you just click "play". Now, if you only ever play 1 character, you can edit your ini file and include the world and char name there, so after your password it will take you straight into the game. Let me know if you want to do that and I'll type the commands out here (i'll have to look them up so not going to waste time if you don't need that).
<<

tatanka7th

Post Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Re: Is there a way to have ISB log all the way in to EQ2?

Thanks, the broadcast stuff helped. The char select still needs work, I have a mix of Gold/non-Gold accounts, so the "PLAY" button is not in the same spot for all of them :(

But still, this does speed it up, thank you :)

Return to EverQuest 2