FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Application for the League - Sylver

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sylver

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:38 am

Application for the League - Sylver

I'm Sylver, and this is my app to join the League of Extraordinary Multiboxers!

By profession, I am an Air Force Cyber-Operations Officer working for Air Combat Command, a full-time dad to my baby daughter and devoted husband and believer.

I'd consider myself a recent ISBoxer subscriber, but longtime multi-boxer and games that I've multiboxed include: Lineage 2, Lord of the Rings Online and Neverwinter.

I've spent a considerable amount of my personal time learning about ISboxer, producing multi-boxer configurations which I enjoy sharing with others and have produced several guides and many posts dedicated to helping my fellow multi-boxers with their setups and gameplay.

My notable contributions to the forums are:
---------------------------------------------------
- The NeverBoxer config for ISBoxer and Neverwinter Online (over 150 total downloads), plus an extensive guide that is updated regularly - viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4198
- TUTORIAL: Emotes and Commands without Binds in Neverwinter - viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4305
- GUIDE: Neverwinter ISBoxer Performance Optimization - viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4165
- MUST READ: /Bind_load_file - Automatic load at start - viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4158
- GUIDE: Using Video FX (VFX) to enhance your Multi-box setup - viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4130

I've received many encouraging recommendations from other multi-boxers in the Neverwinter forums and think that I would represent them well in the "League".

Thanks for your consideration! :D

PS - here's some screenshots of some of my handiwork:

- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Application for the League - Sylver

He is a beast, always willing to help and put a ton of work for everyone to enjoy. Thanks Sylver.
<<

Norrin

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:34 am

I have to recommend Sylver as well. He has put in some serious effort into Neverwinter and its boxing community.
<<

nodoze

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:43 am

I haven't seen anyone develop and share anything as advanced nor anywhere as complete. On top of it he does it clear/concise documentation delivered with cheer & enthusiasm. My hope is that he can get some more play time to enjoy his creation and tweak it.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:17 pm

I think just about all of the Neverwinter boxers have you and Norrin to thank :)

Welcome to the League, Sylver!
<<

Sylver

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Thanks lax, and to all of you for the kind words! =D

I look forward to honing my ISBoxer skills and improving NeverBoxer a bit more with each release.

Really hoping Elder Scrolls Online multi-boxes - I'll be all over that!
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Congratz guys.
<<

Binzyrd

Online Community Manager

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Congrats and welcome, Sylver!