FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ideal team size?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

propagandalf

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Ideal team size?

Hey, I'm thinking of trying this out. Are there dungeons or raids that require a minimum number of characters to run? I'm wondering how many characters I should attempt, in order to be able to take advantage of running dungeons (or whatever equivalent is in MH) without PUGs.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:44 am

Re: Ideal team size?

I believe that would be 5.

With my team of 3, I go into instances and people auto-join my team up to 5. If I were playing 5, nobody else would auto-join.

I don't think it's necessary to go out of your way to play all 5 though. Each character gets his own instanced loot (like Diablo 3) and I'm pretty sure I read that the content scales in difficulty with the number of players, and that you can technically solo everything. But, you do get more loot by playing additional characters so if you can put up with re-syncing all 5, go for it :P
<<

gnetcham

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:48 pm

I would have to say 3 max is 5 unless your doing raids that havent been added yet

running 3 hawkeyes and its fine you dont stand out to much in crowds and there more easy to control vs 5 sence its like diablo3 keeping them in sync running into walls
<<

Lyonheart

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:50 am

I have been playing iron man, storm and dealpool. I was not able to play deadpool until i got him a +7% run speed. I do not know why made them have different runs speeds. Keeping them together is not that big of a deal with 3 or less. I think multi dealpools would be insane.. i might buy two more. His ground aoe is insane! ( foot spikes or some such ) You can toss out the mini deadpool to distract a bunch of mobs.lay down the spikes and they all just stand there and die.. its almost OP.. might get nerfed.

I played him solo to catch up with my other two.. hes pretty OP, even at lower levels.
<<

gnetcham

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:50 pm

My team of 3 hawkeyes are 35+ and going strong working on bulding dodge/crit tanks, they have a crazy aoe arrow that does large area x3 + found a artfact that deals scaled damage 5% chace to burst area into flames were u aoe crazy dps
and they also have a tuanting arrow thats just plan stupied for keeping mobs off u and in the aoe area lol, geting ready to do Cow level and PL myself pain in the ass farming limbo sence its hard to get all 3 hawks in same game.

Deadpool is crazy from what ive seen iam just going the cheap route =P and hope i find some heros 0 drops on heros atm just a few suits :twisted:

Return to Marvel Heroes