FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey question about Marvel Heroes support

Moderator: MiRai

<<

rakunvar

Post Sun May 12, 2013 10:38 am

Hey question about Marvel Heroes support

Hey Lax and everyone here! Me and InigoMontoya from Twitch, as well as many others we encounter were wondering if there is a method or will there be anyway to be able to Launch multiple windows of Marvel Heroes? I know its not a huge game that many would multibox really for much reason of course. Although I think it would be pretty fun to do so, although no matter how I try to trick it, it wont let me open more then one window... It is now on Steam as well and I did set it up through innerspace there as well with no luck on multiples.

Thanks!
<<

rakunvar

Post Sun May 12, 2013 10:50 am

Re: Hey question about Marvel Heroes support

Wow.. Tried one more thing right after that and BAM figured it out and so far so good. I'll do some more testing and testing after launch then do a walkthrough if there's no method by then ^^ I did have to do some weird stuff to get it to work atm lol
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun May 12, 2013 11:32 am

I'm downloading it now, I'll check it out.

I have to say though that I'm not sure whether multiboxing will be allowed in this game or not. The EULA that you agree to when installing doesn't prohibit anything, however the Terms of Service on their website pretty explicitly says your PC can't be running anything other than the game including Windows. I put in a ticket a few weeks ago with Gazillion and they have so far ignored it.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun May 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Marvel Heroes should be fully supported by ISBoxer version 41.1.0512.1 and Inner Space build 5828 (currently the development build of Inner Space).

To update Inner Space to this version, right click IS in the system tray and select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.
To update ISBoxer, go under the Help menu in ISBoxer and select About ISBoxer, and when it says the latest version it should provide an update link right there.

Edit: Started the Marvel Heroes Quick Start Guide, which includes how to add the game to Inner Space:http://isboxer.com/wiki/MH:Quick_Start_Guide
Note that I am NOT using the Steam version of the game
<<

rakunvar

Post Tue May 14, 2013 2:46 am

Dang that was a VERY fast fix! Awesome job man, really appreciate the help! Much easier now vs. the way I had to do it lol... Thanks again!
<<

rakunvar

Post Wed May 29, 2013 6:35 am

Well, back to the same issue now. Steam wont allow more then one of the same game being launched now. Work around doesnt want to work for me. Is there a way to trick it or anything that you know of?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed May 29, 2013 8:11 am

Try downloading it without Steam
<<

gnetcham

Post Fri May 31, 2013 2:39 pm

anyone try mutiboxing this yet ? or still waitin for live to get those extra accounts =P
Looks like it wil be a fun upgrade over d3 has alot of same stuff hope we can box it

Return to Marvel Heroes