FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Neverwinter Ravenloft update cursor fix

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:50 am

Neverwinter Ravenloft update cursor fix

Inner Space build 6282 includes a fix for a mouse cursor issue (reported in our chat room) with Neverwinter since this week's Ravenloft update.

As of this post, build 6282 is the development (test) build of Inner Space. To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.
<<

darcon

Post Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:35 am

Re: Neverwinter Ravenloft update cursor fix

Hi,

Thank you for looking at this! New issue now. I've updated Inner Space, everything is setup with the profile. It launches all 5 profiles, they load fine to the character login screen. As soon as I click one screen it closes it, then all the windows close down. Have tried it several times, rebooted, sent profile from ISBoxer, tried a couple clients, same thing.

Game works fine without Inner Space or ISBoxer. When you launch the profile with Inner Space (same one that worked great prior to Ravelonft) they followers all load. You click one to login and it shuts down. You get a Cryptic error. There is no actual error to cut and paste. Just says "oops an error occured".

Before the fix to the cursor issue all clients would load and run in game fine. It just had the weird mouse movement. After the cursor fix above they all crash when you click a character to try and login to the game.

Any ideas?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:55 am

Thanks, I will have to look deeper into this. For the moment I've reverted the fix that also causes the crash. (Dev build 6283 is now up)

Unfortunately I am very short on time today, so it will probably be tomorrow before the mouse control issue is properly fixed.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:17 pm

Inner Space build 6284 should work great, please let me know. This is of course the new development build, same procedure as always to switch if needed: right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.
<<

darcon

Post Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Hi Lax,

Thanks for the great update. Finally able to play! There is one weird thing happening. If this can be fixed, it will be perfect again.

The mouse clicks on followers is inconsistent. Sometimes it clicks the button on all 4, sometimes, 3, 1 and so on. Same with all things clickable. Sometimes it takes two clicks to get a single click work. It is very noticeable if you test it out. Hopefully this is something you can fix quickly and not spend a lot of time on it.

Thanks again.

Return to Neverwinter