FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

missing click bar image glow_button_SLOT5.png

Moderator: MiRai

<<

inmysights

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:57 pm

missing click bar image glow_button_SLOT5.png

I did an advance search and found some similar topics but none related. I just started with neverboxer and am right on the very first step, unzip, copy .xml into isboxer images, then open with ISboxer then export to innerspace, when exporting is when I get this error message.

Thank you
<<

nodoze

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: missing click bar image glow_button_SLOT5.png

inmysights wrote:I did an advance search and found some similar topics but none related. I just started with neverboxer and am right on the very first step, unzip, copy .xml into isboxer images, then open with ISboxer then export to innerspace, when exporting is when I get this error message.

Thank you
Hopefully Sylver is able to chime in on this.

I remember getting something similar a long time back after testing the betas and think this showed up in the v1.1 release (for more reason I am thinking it was new functionality added between the 1.0 and 1.1 releases).

If that is your only issue then maybe me uploading that png will help (it should be below my post). I would try putting it into your directory where images 1-4 are and see if that resolves the issue. If not you may have a corrupt NeverBoxer download and will need to get an updated download.

For reference my directory is C:\X\ISboxer\NeverWinter\5_Never_Boxer\NeverBoxer_v_1_1\NeverBoxer_v_1_1\NeverBoxer

But note that is non standard directory structure that I created for my own use as I was a beta tester of Neverwinter and have/had to maintain multiple versions (v0.3, v0.6, v0.8, v0.9, v0.9a, v1.0, & v1.1).

I also maintained directories to test Norrin's, Fiora's, & the KISS setups and keep all of them seperate from NeverBoxer (as well as each NeverBoxer release separate from each other).
Attachments
glow_button_SLOT5.png
glow_button_SLOT5.png (8.13 KiB) Viewed 21814 times
<<

inmysights

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:12 am

So, after I came back from a Pitbull concert, I re-downloaded and now it is working! here is the bad part, after all that work, when I go to launch neverwinter, I log in and everything works, but the second I try and move my character the game crashes.

I have re-installed, then re-installed on another hard drive same issue

I then reinstalled graphics drivers still same issue

I am at a loss to what the issue is.
<<

nodoze

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:51 pm

inmysights wrote:So, after I came back from a Pitbull concert, I re-downloaded and now it is working! here is the bad part, after all that work, when I go to launch neverwinter, I log in and everything works, but the second I try and move my character the game crashes.

I have re-installed, then re-installed on another hard drive same issue

I then reinstalled graphics drivers still same issue

I am at a loss to what the issue is.
Gratz on the Pitbull concert.

Have you tried launching NeverWinter natively outside of ISboxer and if so is it stable?

If you haven't please close ISBoxer and InnerSpace and then launch NeverWinter natively and make sure you can move your character and that it is stable.
<<

inmysights

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Yeah, I tied just by itself to see it it was something going on, and it crashes natively by itself as well, that is when I started troubleshooting.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Grab a diagnostic. We may be able to help you with spotting any hooking processes (you can look too if you like). The other things to look for will be if Windows has set any compatibility settings. Remove them if it has.
<<

inmysights

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:29 pm

it is crashing even without ISboxer, that is what I am trying to figure out, I am at the point now where I am about to give up, the next thing I only cant see doing is reinstalling, which sucks, I am going to miss out on x2 exp this weekend :(
<<

bob

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:40 pm

And that prevents you from grabbing a diagnostic how? I was offering to help a little with your issue, regardless of the fact it was outside ISBoxer. At the very least you could be ruling some things out.

The output from the diagnostic will show you the game process, and all the DLL's loaded into it. If those DLL's belong to other processes like Raptr or some other process, then you can shut down or uninstall the process so it doesn't hook the game. Most normal DLL's will either be from the game or Windows core.

The diagnostic will also show you any Windows Compatibility settings that are set, regardless of whether you set any, sometimes Windows sets it's own. You don't want some of the settings because they don't play nice.
<<

inmysights

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:54 pm

I have never done that diagnostic before, I wasn't trying to disregard your help, I thought it was wasting time since ISboxer was not involved.

I followed those directions and here is the results in the link here http://privatepaste.com/a81f9ae607

Thanks for the help!
<<

bob

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:07 pm

The only things that stick out are the Max Antispyware. I'd consider shutting it down.

Also you have the GForceExperience. You could try a clean install of this with only the drivers, and not including the Experience, Shadowplay, and other things (these are hooking the game).

You could also try removing this registry setting. It seems a bit odd, as it has no values, but would be force loading the AppComatibility database.
Code:
Application Compatibility flags under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers:
0 C:\Windows\SysWow64\CMICNFG3.dll:

Failing that, you're probably looking for some corruption or perhaps even a hardware fault.
Next

Return to Neverwinter